These classic Rioja wines come from the young and dynamic team at Vintae. The wines are a great mix of classic style with modern accessibility. They are one of best value and best selling wines and not to be missed. The Tempranillo and the Crianza are easy going, not overly oaky and provide immediate pleasure. The Reserva and Gran Reserva are more serious and pair brilliantly with food.
Bodega Classica Palacio del Camino Real Blanco 2021
Barrel aged white. Bright oak influenced tones
A straw yellow colour wine. Ripe fruit, dates and banana notes stand out on the nose in combination with the nuances of an aged (Crianza) white Rioja, making it an interesting and complex wine. On the palate, it is fresh and fleshy, leaving a long, balanced and pleasant aftertaste.
A selection of low production vineyards, settled in the areas of Rioja Alta (Sonsierra and Alto Najerilla) and Rioja Alavesa. After Maceration for 24 hours the Viura and other varieties (Malvasía, Chardonnay, Tempranilllo Blanco, Sauvignon Blanc and Garnacha Blanca) ferment in small vats before 20% of the wine spends 3 months in oak barrels from France and Eastern Europe. The other 80% remains in a stainless steel tank until the aging ends.Afterwards, both are blended and bottled.
Explore More:2021 | Bodega Classica | Duty Paid | Europe | Macabeo (Viura) | Rioja | Spain | Still | White | Wine
- Reference #:
- 12.5 ABV
- Bottles per Case
- 6 bottles
- Macabeo (Viura)
What do I pay for delivery?
Orders under £150 are charged an initial £9.95 incl. VAT.
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly.
Orders under £190 are charged an initial £12.00 incl.
All stock bought from Bond will be charged at delivery cost as quoted by the bond. As this varies dependent on the location of the wines and ultimate destination this will be quoted to you at the point of billing for VAT and duty.
And can we change order.
Deliveries are normally between 09.00 and 17.00 Tuesday to Friday and a signature is required on receipt of delivery. (We do not ship on a Friday for Monday delivery unless specifically requested to do so).
A shipping confirmation email will be sent when your order has been processed and shipped. You will be sent a further email and/or text with a delivery time slot and a consignment number along with instructions on how to amend this if required.
If you are out a card is left, with an instruction to call the local depot to re-arrange delivery. Alternatively, you can inform us to “leave safe”, “leave with a neighbour”, “leave in garage” etc. and we will pass this information onto the courier. Please remember that, in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, alcohol will only be left with persons over 18 Years Old.
A shipping confirmation email will be sent when your order has been processed and shipped. You will be sent a text with a delivery time slot and a consignment number along with instructions on how to amend this if required.
We use Mailsafe packaging and double walled cardboard boxes for secure shipping of all bottles. Clear labelling marked FRAGILE is applied and all our despatches.
UK mainland deliveries are overnight from confirmation of despatch with the exception of the following postcodes where deliveries are made on a 2 to 5 day service from despatch :
IV 3 to 11, IV14 to 28, IV 40 & IV 51 to 54, IV 63. KW 1 to 3 & KW 5 to 14. PH 33 to 41