Cantina Goccia was born out of the pure love of Umbria and its unrecognised potential as a superb wine producing area deep in the heart of Italy. They are a family run vineyard in the heart of Umbria with the aim to produce modern Italian wines in small quantities. They employ hand harvesting and traditional artisan vinification to produce high quality wines that are interesting and yet still strongly reflect their Umbrian roots.
- You cannot add "Chateau Cos d'Estournel Saint-Estephe 2eme Cru 2003" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Cantina Goccia 3Q Frugalpac 2017
The Cantina Goccia 3Q is the first release in the innovative, recycled Frugal Bottle.
– An exclusive WoodWinters favourite
– Better for the environment
– Made from 94% recycled paperboard
– Easily recycled using less energy
– Five times lighter than a glass bottle
– Lifecycle Carbon footprint up to six times lower
The Cantina Goccia 3Q is an unwooded Sangiovese with a hint of Merlot and Cabernet delivering a characteristic Umbrian red which is fresh, accessible and lighter in style. The wine is balanced with beautiful red and black fruit and a hint of dark chocolate.