Founded 160 years ago in the heart of the northern Rhône, Delas Frères crafts world class wines from both the northern and southern Rhône. The winery was founded in 1835
by Philippe Delas and Charles Audibert, and passed on to Philippe’s two sons (one of which married Charles’ daughter) who changed the name of the maison to Delas Frerès in the early 1920s.
The Domaine cultivates vineyards on the steep granite slopes of the northern Rhône. Now owning 30 hectares of prime vineyards in the northern Rhône, including 10 hectares on the famed Hermitage hill, the team adapt their growing practices to each plot of vines to let the terroir of the Rhône shine through in the wines. Since 2013 they have been working organically, but are not certified.